Noni 1000 Mg - Supports Healthy Immune System, & Antioxidant Support, Kosher - 90 Veggie Capsules
- One bottle of 90 veggie capsules (three-month supply taken daily at listed serving size)
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia ) natural fruit extract also known as Indian Mulberry is tropical fruit indigenous to the islands of Southeast Asia
- Noni’s powerful antioxidants support your body in neutralizing free radicals and maintaining a healthy immune system
- Promotes circulatory health, energy, digestive health, joint flexibility, temporary pain relief vitality, and a healthy lifestyle
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors, no Chemical preservatives
- No Wheat, no Nuts, no Soy Gluten-free and non-GMO
- Certified OU Kosher
- Full Life Vitamins & Supplements are Made in USA - 20 years of research
- Our Noni Capsules are a small and easy to swallow pill compared to conventional tablets.
Noni is a popular supplement that is often taken in capsule form. The supplement is derived from the fruit of the Morinda citrifolia tree, which is native to Polynesia. Noni has been used for centuries by the Polynesian people to treat a variety of conditions. Some research has shown that noni may indeed be effective in supporting a healthy inflammatory response, though more studies are needed to confirm this. Antioxidants help your body neutralize free radicals and maintain a healthy immune system. The health benefits Noni possesses promote a healthy lifestyle and vitality.
Noni’s ingredients support the body’s normal circulation and a healthy immune system and help with digestion. Taking noni powder daily may support vitality and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Full Life’s Noni – 90 Capsules are made from all-natural ingredients and are free from sugar and gluten, with no artificial colors, preservatives or flavor.
What conditions will noni in a capsule help relieve?
Noni fruit has traditionally been used for colds, flu, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression and anxiety. In certain indigenous cultures, people have also used various parts of the noni plant to treat a wide range of conditions and diseases, such as:
- Bacterial infections
- Diarrhea and stomach ailments
- Eye conditions such as styes, conjunctivitis and ocular inflammation
- Wounds and broken bones
- Mouth and throat infections
- Arthritis and inflammation
- Fungal infections.
Are there any side effects to taking a noni capsule?
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their physician before taking a noni in capsule supplement. Excessive consumption of noni has been linked to potential liver damage.
It has also been shown that noni may increase potassium levels, so people with kidney disease or unexplained potassium elevation should check with their healthcare provider before consuming.
Will taking a noni capsule increase my energy or improve my sleep?
The noni plant contains melatonin and serotonin, which together may support overall sleep quality.
Noni has also been shown to improve immunity, increase endurance during exercise and promote vitality – effects which many people report lead to an increase in energy. However, noni is not a natural source of caffeine, and Full Life’s noni capsules contain no added caffeine.
||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Noni (Morinda citrifolia) (Fruit) (from Noni Fruit 4:1 extract)||1000 mg||**|
**Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose capsule (HPMC), Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested use: Adults take 2 servings (4 capsules) daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with meal.
No artificial colors or flavors, No chemical preservatives, No Wheat, No Nuts, No Soy Gluten free & Non GMO.
Important: Consult your physician or health specialist before taking this product, Do not use if you are pregnant or lactating. Keep this product out of reach of children do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store tightly in a cool, Dry Place at controlled temperature of 59-86 F (15-30 C).