The Power of Horsetail EquisetumHorsetail is a plant that contains the mineral silicon (silica), the most generous quantities from medicinal plants. It also contains potassium, calcium and aluminum salts. Therefore, it is a helpful natural alternative to anyone who suffers from osteoporosis, Osteopenia, or bone thinning.
Uses of Equisetum Traditional medicineIn folk medicine they used the dried plant to stop bleeding, arthritis, accelerate healing of bone fractures and dislocations. Another use was to treat kidney problems such as kidney stones. Today, it's has the ability to hone cognitive skills and mental acuity.
Medical benefits of horse tail plant:
- Strengthens hair and useful as a treatment for hair loss and baldness.
- Dry Hair Conditioner and Split Ends.
- Excellent for dandruff problems.
- Surprisingly, it increases urine production.
- Recommended prostatic enlargement and other prostate problems.
- Recommended for ulcers or stones in the urinary system and kidneys.
- Good ointment for burns, sprains and fractures.
- Because it is rich in mineral silicon (silica) effective Osteopenia and osteoporosis problems.
- Equisetum helpful broken or chipped nails.
- Equisetum helps with upper respiratory problems or Bronchiolitis.
- Additionally, it is effective in curing gingivitis.
- Also, in folk medicine it is used to treat edema and frostbite.
- Effective healing problems and skin diseases like acne and wrinkles and fine lines and skin rash.